The ConferenceManager (CM) has been a trusted staple in enterprise and federal spaces for over a decade. Known for its ease-of-use, flexibility, and dynamic functionality, CM continues to build on its maturity and reputation of reliability, quality, and functionality.
While many solutions in the enterprise space take a “one size fits all” approach to communication and collaboration, ConferenceManager’s most distinguishing feature is its ability to meet the unique needs of almost any enterprise workflow. Here are just a few key features that allow the ConferenceManager to be unmatched by its competitors.
- 24 – 500 ports of capacity per server
- Audio, web, and video conferencing
- Intuitive interfaces for real-time conference and system management
- Flexible deployment options (on-premises, private hosted, hosted)
- Scheduled or ad-hoc conferences
- Private/sub-conferencing support
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Lifetime Support Guarantee
- Support for HD audio
A traditional conferencing solution at its core, ConferenceManager is built for dynamic integrations with specific industry workflows and requirements. Its focus on flexibility, whether that be in scale or feature/functionality, offers a unique opportunity for customers to build a customized tool that streamlines business efforts and maximizes productivity.
Unique Industry Applications:
- Healthcare Transfer Centers
- JITC Conferencing
- Financial Trading Communication
- Executive Call Management
- Remote Courts & Legal Collaboration
- Crisis Management
- Media Broadcasting
- Education Collaboration
- Energy and Utility Communications
The Operator Console is a dynamic tool that allows for real-time support and monitoring of the Conference Manager system, allowing Operators to manage multiple conference calls simultaneously through a single powerful interface
- Manage & view multiple conference calls simultaneously
- Users dial *00 for Operator support
- Queued calls are color coded based on their wait time, which is also displayed
- Drag and drop incoming callers into conferences
- Dial out to new participants or perform blast dial
- Can support multiple Operator stations
ConferenceContinuity is the CM’s high availability offering, which includes a dedicated stand-alone server that integrates with the ConferenceManager platform and provides high availability and disaster recovery in a simple, easy to manage package insuring that the ConferenceManager will be available in all critical circumstances.
Emergency Management & Notification
With up to 500 ports of capacity, ConferenceManager has a powerful reach as an Emergency Management & Notification tool. Its unique blast dial functionality gives it the ability to initiate mass dial-outs, connecting multiple designated emergency response teams at once or notifying large groups with a recorded message.
Blast dial can be quickly and easily initiated by a single user dial out. The system with then automatically call up to three (3) numbers for each contact/emergency personnel on the associated list. Once all parties are connected, emergency teams can efficiently work to address the matter at hand, enhancing overall response efforts and minimizing response times.
ConferenceManager2 (CM2) is a high quality, 200 port audio, web, and video solution that has been deployed by hundreds of leading organizations with minimal cost, effort, or administration. Designed to work within existing voice and data networks, CM2 is ideal for small-medium enterprises.
The newest addition to the ConferenceManager family, ConferenceManager5 (CM5) is a 500 port audio, web, and video system for medium-large enterprise. This secure and reliable solution offers HD audio and is built for effective enterprise collaboration.