Distance learning has been an instrumental tool in expanding education for many years. With communication and collaboration technologies like ours, K-12 and higher education institutions are able to offer classes, tutoring, and more flexibility to students and educators, no matter where they are.
The Compunetix Distance Learning solution provides a reliable and secure tool for educators to conduct lectures or collaborative classroom experiences. Integrated with our call management tools like our Audio and Operator Console, teachers can easily manage their individual classes, while Help Desk Operators monitor all live classes, place or move incoming student callers to their correct “classroom”, and respond to any potential requests for assistance.
Help Desk Operator Console
Operator Console allows for full management of distance learning classes. Professors, students, and general users who need assistance on their call can dial *00 to privately speak to the Help Desk operator. The intuitive agent interface allows operators to effortlessly view and manage all call participants, troubleshoot connections, or even join calls when necessary.
- Supports multiple Help Desk System Operators
- Operator screening provides an added layer of call security
- Easily drag and drop students into their classes
- Intuitive management of live break-out sessions
- Supports ad-hoc dial out to students/instructors
- Fully web-based application
Audio Console for Classroom Management
During classes, teachers have full call management capabilities that enable them to conduct lectures, classroom discussions, with order and ease.
- Dial-out and quick invite tools to bring in necessary resources
- Sub-conferencing rooms for break-out sessions
- Active-talker to identify who’s speaking
- Listen/talk/mute/disconnect controls
- Lecture mode